I specialize in making sure you are 100% satisfied with the entire home buying or selling process. Whether you are a first time home buyer or looking to buy you last home, I can help. I have helped people buy and sell homes in almost every county in upstate South Carolina and I know I can help you.
When I first thought about selling real estate, I wanted to make sure that I was doing something that really made a difference in peoples lives. For this reason, I now pride myself in having almost 90% of my business come from friends, family, church associates, past clients, and other realtors. In order to build this type of business I had to build my reputation upon honesty, integrity, and family values. If these qualities are important to you, we already have much in common.
Please don't just stop here, give me a chance to prove myself to you further by talking with you face to face. I know that no matter what type of house you may be looking to buy or sell, I can make sure it is the right one!
- Husband of 24 years and father of 3 wonderful children
- Graduate Realtor Institute GRI
- Accredited Buyer Representative ABR
- RE/MAX Carolina “Hustle” award winner
- Top producing agent 2001 every year in the business
- 100% club achiever every year since 1999
- Platinum club achiever 2002, 2003, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame inductee 2004
- Graduate of Clemson University in Industrial Engineering 1992
- Served 3 years as Deacon at Greer First Presbyterian Church
- Served as Chairman of the Board of Deacons - Greer First Presbyterian Church
- Served 6 years as Elder at Greer First Presbyterian Church and chairman of the stewardship committee for 5 years
- Served 2 years as lighting chairman on the Sugar Creek Home Owners Association
- Security Chairman on the Sugar Creek Home Owners Association
- Chairman of the Sugar Creek Directory committee.
- Board of directors for the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors 2012-present
- MLS Committee chairman 2015-2016
- Treasurer for GGAR Board of Directors 2017
- Vice President of the GGAR Board of Directors 2018