About J. J. Bowers, Inc., real estate associate
Thanks for visiting my website. I hope that you will take the time to call or email to contact me further for additional assistance. I don't make it a habit to call people unless they want to be called, so give me a shout when get the chance. I know I can help make your next move the best one ever!
JJ Bowers specializes in making sure every client is satisfied with the entire home buying or selling process. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or looking to buy your last home, he can be your guiding hand. Since 1998, JJ has helped clients with this exciting time in their lives. Having sold homes throughout the upstate, he can navigate any real estate transaction with skill and ease and make sure the process goes smoothly.
When JJ first thought about selling real estate, he wanted to make sure that he
was doing something that really made a difference in people's lives. For this reason, 90% of his business comes from friends, family, church associates, past clients, and other realtors. In order to build this type of business, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and a dedication to hard work were his motivating goals.
JJ's hobbies include an active lifestyle with a dedication to exercise in some form or fashion every day. He have three incredible adult children who continue to make everyone proud with their accomplishments.
- Graduate of Clemson University in Industrial Engineering 1992
- Professional musician (bass player) with the band Cravin Melon 1993-1998
- Carolinas “Hustle” award winner 2002
- Top producing agent every year in the business
- 100% club achiever every year since 1999
- Platinum club achiever 2002, 2003, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Hall of Fame inductee in 2004 and Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013
- Board of directors for the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors (GGAR) 2012-2020
- MLS Committee chairman 2015-2016
- Realtor of the year for GGAR 2015
- Treasurer for GGAR Board of Directors 2017
- Vice President of the GGAR Board of Directors 2018
- President of the GGAR Board of Directors 2019