Welcome to the exciting world of home shopping. Thank you for the opportunity to share with you the services that I provide. Whether this is your first time purchasing a home or your tenth, the process can be quite trying. I know that you will have goals and expectations, and I think I can fulfill them. One of my goals is to deliver a level of first class service beyond my client's expectations, a level of service which will not only leave them satisfied, but also a friend and advocate. Eighty-five percent of my business comes in the form of a referral from a customer, friend, family member or strategic alliance member. I want you to join this list and truly consider me your personal real estate consultant for life.
Give me the chance to tell you more about me and my services by contacting me using the "contact us" link above!
Check out the links below and to the side or customize your criteria by selecting "Search" from above. If you are hesitant to sign up, use our lists to navigate and view listings. If you do decide to sign up, we'll update you with new listings and price changes daily by email. Your information won't be shared with anyone and you can cancel at anytime.
This will give you an idea of the step-by-step process a typical transaction will involve for the buyer. Most will be handled in conjunction with your Real Estate Consultant. For more in depth information and advise concerning your first or next home purchase, please check out my real estate buyer's guide.
- Make the big decision to actually move.
- Decide where it is you would like to live.
- Choose a competent professional Real Estate Consultant for advice.
- Choose a competent professional Mortgage Lending Consultant.
- Find a buyer for your house or a house to buy.
- Determine what price range you want to move into.
- Find the house that suits you.
- Make an offer based on a well informed market analysis.
- Provide proof of qualification with the offer.
- Decide what concessions (if any) you want on the house.
Ex.:What stays, what you want to stay.
- Decide what kind of repairs you want done to the house in the offer.
- Negotiate the sale of the house. Ex. Price, Closing Costs, Warranty?, Closing date?, Contingencies?
- Conduct the home inspections to discover any possible repair issues.
- Find an insurance company.
- Decide on an attorney to close the deal.
- Provide repair list to seller.
- Listen to advice from your lender. Ex. no buying expensive cars, etc. prior to close.
- Consult your list of service people provided by your Real Estate Consultant for other needs which may arise Ex. movers, furniture company, utilities changed over, garbage pick-up etc.
As you can see, there is a lot to be done in a typical real estate transaction. That is why you need a competant real estate consultant to help guide you through the process. Contact me for further information!
Some thoughts to remember: Buying a home can sometimes be a trying experience. You cannot create the perfect home in your mind and expect to find it overnight, no matter how many times you set yourself up for this expectation. This is where many buyers start off on the wrong foot. Insanity has been described as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
But here's what you can do. You can become a "wise buyer." A buyer can't make the perfect home in the perfect location pop out of nowhere. They can't keep looking at homes, finding flaws in all of them, demand better results and expect it to just happen. But they can keep an open mind about the process, learn where they feel like they will be most happy, and then turn it over to their competant real estate consultant to help them along the way. Finding the perfect home is not always possible if you are wise and consider location first. But finding one that has almost everything you want is a better goal, especially when you find out where you want to be first.
The Listings data contained on this website comes from various participants of The Multiple Listing Service of Greenville, SC, Inc. Internet Data Exchange. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. Last Updated